Dear TESL ON blog readers,
We wish you all a Happy Holiday and a well deserved time of rest and relaxation, as the clock winds down for year 2017. And on that note, below is a recap of the blogs for 2017 – in case you missed something. It’s a good time to catch up on your blog reading. 🙂
Listed by blogger and title, click on the link to go to the blog that you’d like to read.
Our Guest Bloggers
- Add fun to your vocabulary lessons wit quizlet live
- Wow! Hot potato had a facelift!
- Thinking of facilitating a webinar?
- Change the routine without disrupting the class – take a virtual field trip!
- 15 Sources of Canada Day Activities
- Try something different this year, adopt an app!
- Data-driven learning with WordSift
- Teach verbs with animated GIFs and Quizlet
- Cans, Wants, and Wills
- Synchronous Word Clouds . . . At Last!
- Word Order Makes It in Kahoot’s Jumble Game
- Conscious Scaffolding: Making Teacher Talk Time Matter
Greg De Luca
- Teaching Fluency
- English is the worst!
- ESL Myths Debunked
- Bringing holidays into the classroom: Ramadan
- I (Don’t) Understand!
- Round-up of Classic Classroom Activities
- “Be the Star” – Making Videos for Your Classroom
Our Occasional Bloggers
- PBLA: A Need for Task-Based Needs Analysis and a Study in Task Differentiation
- Tasking the Adult Language Learner To Do Tasks
Featured: TESL ON Board
Featured: Toronto Public Health
- Notes From a Public Health Nurse: Getting Active In The Classroom
- Notes From a Registered Dietitian: Talking About Healthy Eating
- Notes From a Registered Dietitian: Helping Newcomers Make Healthier Choices at the Grocery Store
Our Blog Admin Team
- 5 Ways to Get Involved This Year
- Aboriginal Lessons
- It’s Raining PD!
- National Volunteer Week: Let’s Make a Difference Together
- Celebrating National Dictionary Day
- The Art of Group Work
- Self-Efficacy and the ESL Teacher
- 2017 TESOL International Convention – A Recap!
- Language Proficiency – How much English does a teacher need?
- Teaching Pronunciation with YouGlish
- Teachers’ Beliefs about Teaching and Learning (English)