This blog is meant to encourage discussion in a positive manner with the expectation of sharing and developing as learners and educators in the field of ESL. As such, we expect that all members and participants uphold this standard when interacting with the blog.
Please follow these guidelines when commenting on posts:
- We encourage the community to participate and respond to posts by providing their own relevant reflections as well as posing questions for further discussion in a thought provoking manner.
- The views and opinions expressed by bloggers and readers belong to those who write them.
- We will delete any comments that we deem to be malicious, degrading, unnecessarily hurtful, or in breach of our vision for creating a positive environment.
- We also hold the right to delete any comments that aim to promote or advertise third party websites or products.
- TESL Ontario and the Blog Administrators reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.